Hylands - Nighttime Cold 'N Cough 4 Kids
- Safe, effective formula for children 212 years old.
- Natural relief from common cold symptoms, specially formulated for nighttime to help with sleeplessness.
- All natural active ingredients.
- Works without stimulant side effects.
- Sugar-free, Dye-free.
- No artificial flavors.
It's nearly impossible to fall asleep with congestion and coughing taking up most of the room in the bed! Kids need gentle help that relieves the harsh symptoms of nasty colds that keep them from falling asleep. Hyland's developed this medicine to help kids get the rest they need to heal from colds and coughs. No sedatives and no next-morning grogginess. Just rest and relief.
- Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as required.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as required.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as required.
Measure only with the dosing cup provided.
Do not use dosing cup with other products.
On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including, cough, runny nose, sneezing, nasal and chest congestion, and sore throat with accompanying sleeplessness.
Active Ingredients -- Purposes:
Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: watery runny nose, cold, hacking cough
Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS: sleeplessness, restlessness
Chamomilla 6X HPUS: sensitive, irritable, fussy, nocturnal sleeplessness
Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS: cold, sneezing
Hydrastis 6X HPUS: rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS: dry cough, sore throat
Nux Vomica 6X HPUS: cough, tired, difficulty falling asleep, frequent waking
Phosphorus 12X HPUS: hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
Sulphur 12X HPUS: chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid USP, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate N.F., Vegetable Glycerine USP.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician