Gerovital Romania Tablets
- Protection of the organism against aging phenomena.
- Depressive syndrome (light and moderate depression), in precocious stages, especially
- when conventional therapy is not well-tolerated or it has contraindications.
- Parkinsonian syndromes where it can be used in monotherapy or associated with other antiparkinsonian drugs, especially with dopaminergic agents.
- Osteoarthritis (chronic degenerative rheumatism) Systemic arteriosclerosis with hypercholesterolemia, ischaemic heart disease, arthritis, cerebral atherosclerosis.
Directions: Sugar-coated tablets: 2 sugar-coated tablets/ day, after meals, in the morning and in the afternoon, for 12 days.
Ingredients: One sugar-coated tablet contains:
Procaine hydrochloride 100 mg
Benzoic acid 6 mg
Disodium phosphate dodecahydrate.0.5 mg
Potassium metabisulfite.. 5 mg
Excipients: maize starch, mannitol, gelatin, talcum, magnesium stearate, sugar, povidone K30, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, schellack, yellow wax, carnauba wax .
Warning: Before starting the treatment, a test for individual tolerance to procaine should be made (see under Posology and method of administration). The treatment must take place under medical supervision, mainly in the first series of treatment, in order to establish the optimal dose. The product should be administered with caution in patients with orthostatic hypotension. Although procaine medication is not carcinogenic, it is not recommended to the patients with cancer, as its stimulating effect on mitotic potential of the neoplasic cell is not excluded.