Gerovital Romania Injectable Solution
Only the genuine Romanian GerovitalH3 Injections are made with respect for the original formula by professor doctor Ana Aslan!
The original Gerovital H3 Injections formula by the Professor Doctor Ana Aslan is perfect and therefore it remained unaltered for the last 60 years due to its effectiveness.
The secret of its efficiency it is the balanced quantity of Procaine Hydrochloride contained in each and every Gerovital H3 injections vial as originally recommended by Ana Aslan plus the special stabilizing enhancers.
- Protection of the organism against aging phenomena.
- Depressive syndrome (light and moderate depression), in precocious stages, especially
- when conventional therapy is not well-tolerated or it has contraindications.
- Parkinsonian syndromes where it can be used in monotherapy or associated with other antiparkinsonian drugs, especially with dopaminergic agents.
- Osteoarthritis (chronic degenerative rheumatism) Systemic arteriosclerosis with hypercholesterolemia, ischaemic heart disease, arthritis, cerebral atherosclerosis.
Directions: 1 intramuscular injection, 3 times a week (one ampoule every other day), over a period of 4 weeks (12 ampoules).
Ingredients: One ampoule contains:
Procaine hydrochloride 100 mg
Benzoic acid 6 mg
Disodium phosphate dodecahydrate.0.5 mg
Potassium metabisulfite.. 5 mg
Distilled water for injectable solutions up to 5 ml
Warning: Before starting the treatment, a test for individual tolerance to procaine should be made (see under Posology and method of administration). The treatment must take place under medical supervision, mainly in the first series of treatment, in order to establish the optimal dose. The product should be administered with caution in patients with orthostatic hypotension. Although procaine medication is not carcinogenic, it is not recommended to the patients with cancer, as its stimulating effect on mitotic potential of the neoplasic cell is not excluded.
We do not recommend the use of the product during pregnancy and lactation.