With RESISTEM™ - an active ingredient of vegetal origin, created by the stem cells of the plant Globularia Cordifolia.
Activates skin defensive & protective mechanisms against ageing.
Various aggressive agents - UV radiation, pollution, stress, unbalanced nutrition - can harm the cells' functions and cause dullness, ageing and loss of skin's youthful appearance.
- Toxins Elimination: Proteasome activity, one of the cell's mechanisms that help the removal of damaged proteins in our cells, decreases with age, leading to decreased rhythm of new proteins formation. RESISTEM™ stimulates the proteasome activity, protecting the skin from premature ageing.
- Cell Life Expansion: With time, mitochondria, the cell's 'power plant', are oxidized, losing their capacity to produce energy, causing consequently cellular damage. RESISTEM™ maintains the mitochondrial activity, prolonging cells' lifespan and stimulating the anti-ageing defence mechanisms.
- Tissue Regeneration: Responsible of regeneration processes, skin's stem cells are reduced with ageing, causing the decrease of cellular renewal rhythm. RESISTEM™ protects the existing stem cells, providing constant skin regeneration and protection against the appearance of ageing signs.
- Immediately, your skin feels smooth, supple and moisturized.
- In 1 week skin regains its luminosity and youthful appearance.
- In 4 weeks your skin becomes firmer, wrinkles's number and depth are visibly reduced.
RESISTEM™ - Is an active ingredient of vegetal origin, as it is created by the stem cells of the plant Globularia Cordifolia. It is a small mountain rock plant belonging to the Plantaginaceae family which grows at altitudes of up to 2000 m. It survives at temperatures of -30° C and thrives in poor chalky soils. It hails from the mountains of Europe and Central Asia.A part of the plant that contains stem cells (the plant is not destroyed and keeps growing) is obtained and cultivated under calories restriction in aseptic conditions. This part of the plant creates large quantities of substances called "phenylethanoid glycosides" which are obtained under modern biotechnology methods, creating an ingredient which is then called RESISTEM™. These substances mimic the defensive & protective mechanisms of the plant towards external aggressive factors. While integrated into cosmetic formulas it is proven that they transfer this action to human cells as well, activating their defensive & protective mechanisms against ageing.
Action: The insertion of RESISTEM™ in face creams has been proven, with in vitro and in vivo tests, to have anti-ageing action:
- Stimulates the proteasome activity of the cells to eliminate toxins and therefore the health of cells.
- Maintains the activity of mitochondrion of the cells for continuous production of energy and thus extension of the life of cells.
- Protects the stem cells of the epidermis, responsible for the existing cells' regeneration processes.